Sleeping disorder is really a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of the person. Sleep problems often arise due to poor sleep hygiene or improper habits.
A sleep disorder is a disorder within the sleep patterns of a person. Sleeping disorder issue? isn’t just very uncomfortable but also dangerous. Sleep disorders may cause a variety of diseases and pain stimuli. These include functional disorders of the nervous system, diseases from the internal organs and endocrine glands, digestive diseases, respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
Sleep disorder is a fairly common problem. It occurs at any age and affects the health and general condition of the person. Sleep disorder, not only prevents normal mental functioning of the person, but can eventually cause numerous health problems. Sleep problems often arise due to poor sleep hygiene or improper habits.
Sleeping disorder is really a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of the person. Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental and emotional functioning. A test commonly ordered for some sleep disorders may be the polysomnography.
Causes Of Sleep Disorder
- Immoderate or nasty sounds.
- Constant transfer of work or work load.
- Inconvenient room temperature.
- Miss happening in life which resulted in tension.
- Retraction from drugs, alcohol,sedative etc.
- Uncontrollable bodily symptoms like pain,fever, breathing problems etc.
- A long term mental disorder.
- Shift of hormones.
Symptoms Of Sleep Disorder
- Difficulty in falling asleep at night.
- Difficulty in memory.
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness irascibility.
- Poor concentration and difficulty in focusing.
- Continuous trouble in mind at sleeping time.
Natural Treatment Of Sleep Disorder
- Avoid rich diets for dinner. Ayurvedic diets favor lighter meals during the night which is taken at least Three hours before going to bed.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine beverages, especially before you go to sleep. Nicotine also leads to sleep deprivation, so stop smoking.
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Even if you do not sleep immediately, keep the schedule by going to bed and going up the same time every day, even on weekends.
- Do meditation in order to you deal with day-to-day stresses and worries. Stress may be the worst enemy of sleep.
Combing hair before retiring is also a good practice for good night’s sleep.
- Ready your bedroom for a goodnight rest by keeping it dark and apply slow music which will induce sleepiness.
- Avoid sleeping during the day. If you can’t, make it as short as possible. Twenty minutes daytime nap is rejuvenating enough to recharge you for the rest of the day.
- Massage feet, calves, nape from the neck and shoulders.
- Warm bath and reading before you go to sleep may help induce sleepiness, too.